We have highly flexible pricing options to suit every client
Our fees may not be the cheapest in the marketplace, but they are also not the most expensive. We charge only what we consider to be a fair and appropriate amount for the services we provide (all agreed with you beforehand), and what is necessary to enable us to appropriately remunerate our people for the good work that they do for our clients.
Nevertheless, we do appreciate that accessing legal services can be quite burdensome for many people, so we have developed a range of pricing structures to ensure that our services are easily affordable by all of our clients:
- Deferred fees. We can defer payment of our fees until the conclusion of a matter so there is no immediate expenditure for you;
- Monthly billing. We can agree to bill on a regular (say monthly) basis to ease the burden of having to pay a single lump sum;
- No win, no pay. We can agree to only charge if we win in court or successfully negotiate a settlement payout from another party, so the financial risks for you are reduced;
- Fixed fees. We can agree on a fixed fee for a particular matter, so you know exactly how much you are up for regardless of what happens with your case;
- Capped fees. We can agree to set a limit on the maximum amount of fees that can be charged on a matter, so you don’t end up owing more money in legal fees than you recover in a settlement payout.
- Hourly rates. We can agree to charge an hourly rate – this is more appropriate for more extremely complicated, high value matters.
We find that, particularly for non-litigated matters, many of our clients opt for a fixed fee arrangement. This makes perfect sense as it removes the risk – at least for our clients – that legal costs end up blowing out of proportions if a matter becomes more complicated, or takes longer, than expected. We basically assume that risk for you.